Tuesday, July 19, 2011
The Trial Run
My trial appointments consist of several components:
- reviewing pictures that the bride has selected that represent her ideal look for hair and makeup
- clearly understanding the type of venue and demands of the event that she is planning i.e outdoor ceremony in July, typical weather concerns etc.
- taking a before and after picture
- taking a detailed record of all products and colors used to ensure an exact replica on the wedding day
- settling on the style for hair and placement of veil
- review of bridal party needs such as how many bridesmaids will be booking services.
- confirmation of location for services to be rendered and preliminary scheduling
The trial run is key for a stress free wedding day for both the bride and for her hair and makeup artist!!
Just a personal note about the trial run. I love having this "face" time to get to know my clients and their personalities. It is a time for me to listen to your dreams and your visions for this special season of your life! There are few moments in our lives that are as memorable as our wedding day! I consider it a blessing to be a part of this special time in the lives of my clients!
So enjoy these photos from the trial run appointments of two brides that I had the joy of working with in Atlanta, Georgia! They are both beautiful from the inside out!
For more information on booking services for your wedding day or special event please contact Christi at email@example.com or call 404-867-6543