Saturday, September 10, 2011

A great day at Wedding 101!

I had the wonderful opportunity to spend this afternoon with some amazing brides at Wedding 101 in Franklin, Tennessee. We had a blast talking about all of the exciting plans for Jessica and Kristine's weddings coming up next summer. I played around with some basic makeup looks for both of them with a mini makeover.

Jessica was spending her Saturday planning and hanging out with friends and family so I used a mineral foundation and brought out her gorgeous brown eyes with soft neutrals on her lid. She is wearing a great everyday lipstick color by Mary Kay - Shell. My focus for her this afternoon was just to enhance her natural beauty and highlight her eyes and smile. I think you will agree that with this every day "look" she looks wonderful!!

Kristine arrived with a plan - a little bit of work on her wedding plans and then a mini makeover before heading to Spring Hill to attend a friend's wedding. The goal for her this afternoon was to bring out her green eyes with a little drama. Since Kristine has skin that tends to be a little oily we started off with an oil mattifier to control the shine. We focused in on her eyes and gave her a very neutral lip with Lancome's Bisque lipstick (unfortunately, this color has been discontinued).
I asked Kristine what she was planning to wear to the wedding tonight and she told me about her great plum dress and platinum shoes. You know that plums and purples are going to be HUGE this Fall so I knew she was going to need an on trend style in her makeup as well. I am sure she was the belle of the ball - outside of the bride, of course!!!  : )

I can't wait to get back together with Jessica and Kristine to plan their bridal looks!! Both of these young ladies are sure to be breathtakingly beautiful brides and I am so honored to be able to take part in their wedding days!


On my next mini makeover day at Wedding 101 we will be focusing on getting some pictures of hair makeovers. That is sure to be a ton of fun!! Please make plan's to join me at Wedding 101 to get your mini makeover for hair or makeup and talk about how I can pamper you and your bridal party on your "big day"!

No comments:

Post a Comment